Monday, May 13, 2019

Comic con Prep

This is trying out making some robot arms for a a costume to wear at the local Comic-Con.

Unfortunately I only have a week to get it done as the idea wasn't agreed on until late and I didn't get the phone ordered and delivered until 10 days ahead of the event.





The gloves are turning out OK, hopfully the test of our turns out at least as good, hopfully better.

I've made helmets before, but never anything like this and even though I'm following a pattern, I'm not really sure how it will get attached.



Prior work was with cheap floor mats, this time it's with quality 6 mm craft foam in large sheets for the robot arms, and thin craft foam to cover the gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In short, my comment policy is this: "Be civilized, Be relevant, Be polite" Detail comment policy for this blog can be seen here Edge of Spacetime Comment Policy